Old 08-04-2003, 10:20 AM
Victoria Clare

Default Rosebay Willowherb

"andrewpreece" wrote in news:3e920c5c@
212.67.96.135:

I thought it might turn into a love it/hate it thread!
Alas I dug up the roots of the old plant when I remodelled
my garden last year; I thought I was being clever in saving
the seed 'cause I could grow all I wanted.......

Hmmm.
You dug up the garden last year, and you reckon you will have no rosebay
willowherb this year as a result?

I think: leave it a couple of months and you'll find the stuff appearing!

Incidentally, you may not know that posting about Rosebay Willowherb on URG
has the power to summon the stuff. A few years ago I posted that I rather
liked it. My garden had no willowherb in it up to that point, nor had I
noticed any nearby - but that summer it appeared. So you now have a double
safeguard.

Good stuff too: if you are gonig to have a rampant plant then it might as
well be gorgeous say I.

Victoria