Old 31-07-2008, 08:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default Carol Klein - does she HAVE to overemphasise ??

I'm a great admirer of Carol's enthusiasm and her knowledge and
experience, but am getting a BIT annoyed at the CONSTANT and
unnecessary inflections in HER voice. I'm sure it must be something to
do with the producers, hoping she'll appeal to a wider and younger
audience, but it belittles her intelligence imho, making her look like
a young schoolgirl asking for some treat or other.

Anyone agree, and sorry if you've already discussed many times in the
last few years.

Regards.

richardroo.

I find it distracting rather than truly annoying, but her knowledge
twinned with that enthusiasm persuades me to forgive her. I understand
what you mean, though.

Spider

I have never thought anything of it until you posted your thoughts
richardroo, it could not matter less, that is just the way she is and I
like her. I bet we all have some odd quirk that no one tells us about or
perhaps they do :-)

kate