Old 08-04-2003, 10:32 AM
Nick Maclaren

Default Attaching climber support to concrete posts?

In article ,
Paul D.Smith wrote:
Sometime this year (said that last year though!), we will be replacing our
fence with concrete posts and wooden panels. How do I fix supports for
climbers and the like to this fence? With wooden posts, I'd just use some
screw in eyes but obviously these won't work with concrete and I'm cautious
about drilling even small holes in case I weaken the posts.

You can tie 1.5 mm wire around them quite easily, armed with just a
pair of pliers. There are sometimes spare bolt-holes, too.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.