Old 01-08-2008, 08:37 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Pruning advice

In article ,
says...

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 31/7/08 23:37, in article
, "Tony D"
wrote:

I have put in 4 Clematis this year , what advice can you give on pruning
and
when to do it
I live in the Midlands

Thanks in advance

I think you would need to state which you have before you get that
answer.
Do you have the plants' names?

No sorry no names , labels gone . Washed away weeks ago

--

If you really have no idea which ones they are, cut them each back after
they finish flowering the first time, in future it is ok to leave the