Old 01-08-2008, 03:59 PM posted to rec.gardens
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default Pear trees need a pair for pollination

"Sherwin" wrote in message
. ..
You may have not posted the original question and reply, but you did reply
to the email with your additional comments. However, you did not
correct the original reply, so either you did not see it or you agreed
with it. I tend to think it was the later. Do you just look for posting
about trees and add your boilerplate without checking the contents?

Sherwin

no, that is incorrect. My post regarding the care of fruit trees is here
just as I posted. These are the basics. This information is a must for
caring for fruit trees.
Yes I do post Tree Basic information with respect to the care of trees.
--
Many tree problems are associated with the following: They are Case
Sensitive.

Unhealthy Trees from the Nursery / Improper Planting
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20..._planting.html

Improper Mulching -
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/M/mulch.html

Improper Pruning
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/tree_pruning

Improper Fertilization (See A Touch of Chemistry)
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/CHEM.html

Tree Farming and Related Problems
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/SOUND/

Troubles in the Rhizosphere
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/RHIZO.html

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Tree Biologist
www.treedictionary.com
that we are not the boss.
Some people will buy products they do not understand and not buy books that
will give them understanding.