Old 08-04-2003, 11:08 AM
Jonathan Phua

Default eulophia graminea seed pod for trade

Hi,
I'm from Singapore and I've got a seed pod on my eulophia graminea. It's
pollinated by an insect. Anybody wants this seed pod? I'm looking for paph
or phal speices flask. Pls contact me at . I'll post a
pic of the seed pod later on. I'll send the dry seeds to you. Or in anyway
that you want me to. The flask that you send to me need not be flask with
many plants, it can be one of those small tubes with one or two plants
inside.
Here's a pic of my plants
http://forum.theorchidsource.com/thread.asp?m=119911.
Hope someone is willing to trade with me.

Jonathan