Old 01-08-2008, 02:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Earthmaker compost bin good or gimmick?

In article ,
says...
Think plastic bags might be an idea but can get torn if rats or dogs
after rats start tearing at them

If its just shreddings they are not interested. I use old compost bags
not bin bags they are not strong enough, and I have some black shade
netting I can drap over them if they can be seen :~)
Since the last post I have done some shredding it took 13 mins to fill a
bin! (mostly forsythia apple and sycamore)
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk