Old 01-08-2008, 08:32 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Updates to the Florida Native Orchids website...

Hey, Prem! Long time no hear! Thanks for the links. Everyone around here is
photo starved at the moment.

Diana

"Robert Lorenzini" wrote in message
On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 18:54:09 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:
I have recently updated the Harrisella porrecta, Platanthera ciliaris,
Dendrophylax lindenii, and Encyclia tampensis pages on my site. You
can see all of these and more from the native orchid gallery central
hub:

Nice! Green fly is one of my favorites because of its intoxicating scent.

Bob