Old 02-08-2008, 02:30 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Updates to the Florida Native Orchids website...

I've been trying to figure out what the C Petrocinii is taht Wendy7 and I
bought at the SBOE./ OW shows it as guttata x labiata, and the tag says its
loddigesii x leopoldii (leopoldii = tigrina)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kbarrett/2706190471/

Otherwise I've been finishing house projects. Spent the first few hours
today painting eaves of the house till I felt like puking, decided I'd had
enough and will hit it again tomorrow.

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
Hey, Prem! Long time no hear! Thanks for the links. Everyone around here
is photo starved at the moment.

Diana

"Robert Lorenzini" wrote in message
On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 18:54:09 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:
I have recently updated the Harrisella porrecta, Platanthera ciliaris,
Dendrophylax lindenii, and Encyclia tampensis pages on my site. You
can see all of these and more from the native orchid gallery central
hub:

Nice! Green fly is one of my favorites because of its intoxicating scent.

Bob