Old 02-08-2008, 04:46 PM posted to sci.chem,rec.gardens,alt.survival,sci.environment
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default compost

In article ,
Jangchub wrote:

On Fri, 01 Aug 2008 13:00:50 -0700,
(paghat) wrote:

In article , Blattus
Slafaly wrote:

Human crap is good for composting.

Would that include presidential speeches and books by Deepak Chopra?

-paghat the ratgirl

YES, it would include those, along with anything which overcharges to
learn about spirituality. When Chopra comes through Austin, they
charge 400 dollars for a three day event. No thanks. And they wonder
why people download off bittorrent.

What ever the market will bear. Must be something I can purchase for
peace of mind. How much can I sell nothing for ? Childlike bantered
about but we seem to want to remove it as soon as possible . Down with
sand lot and up with organized activities. NOT.

Bill who won't grow up.

PS Jack Benny DVD's now at amazon.

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA