Old 02-08-2008, 05:53 PM posted to sci.chem,rec.gardens,alt.survival,sci.environment
Billy[_5_] Billy[_5_] is offline

Default communistic compost (WAS: compost)

In article ,
"V for Vendicar" m
wrote:

"George.com" wrote
or some sort of enclosure made from whatever is cheap or free, heaps of
scraps, free worms which orgabnise themselves to the pile & time.

I haven't had any organic waste reach the curb in over 20 years. It's
all been nicely composted in a little black box outside by back door, 2
feet high, 2 feet wide, and 2 feet deep.

I hope your not joining the "Govenator" in talking about
"girlie men". Let's try to keep the wackos to the right of us.
Make that
It's amazing what KKKonservative AmeriKKKleptos spend their time whining
about.

and you'll have more agreement with your statement.

Unlike Saddam Hussein, the "Traitor" should have a fair trial and
a chance to provide testimony in on going investigations of
what-in-the-hell-has-been-going-on-for-the-last-eight-years-?,
before the punishment stage is arrived at.

But I think your on to something:O)
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars