Old 02-08-2008, 04:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected][_2_] dpydotsmw@hotmail.com[_2_] is offline

Default Tree reccommendation?

On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 11:38:36 +0100, Charlie Pridham

I think the existing trees may be limes

Thanks for this. A quick look at limes suggests they're fairly slow-
growing. I would say the tree to the right is around 9 metres high,
which is what the "new" tree would need to reach to make a good
screen. I know I said it was a long-term project, but it looks like I
won't be around to see it get there if it's a lime! Any suggestions
for something that would go a bit faster?