Old 08-04-2003, 01:32 PM
Russ and Cathy

Default The first toad. BOO HOO!!!!!!!

The other day i bought a 3 tiered cascading pond kit to add to my gardens.
Now not only does my husband have to wire to my 5by8ft new pond but also to
this cascading pond that will be about 75 ft from the house. Boy, i sure ask
alot of him.
The 3 tiered cascading pond is made up of three 19 gallon ponds. Any
suggestions about what to add to it? I know what i want around it ( i am
growing some ornamental grass and i want to also place a weeping mulberry
tree near it) but i dont know what i can do inside them since the ponds are
only 19 gallons each.......... any ideas?
Cathy

"Bonnie Espenshade" wrote in message
jammer wrote:
On Mon, 07 Apr 2003 20:36:46 -0700, ~ jan
wrote:

Hey, Jammer, this is how I got my guys to put power out to my ponds.

Course
I didn't realize it was gonna work at the time. Ugly orange cord going
across the top of the chain link fence to the Lily pond. I requested on

one
of their hardware trips to find me a grey ext cord so it would blend

into
the fence better. They came home with all the fixin's to do the wiring.
Finally after 7 years got my koi ponds wired too. ) ~ jan

YOU were the one!!!! I remember reading that 1 1/2 yrs ago when my
pond was a dream! I think you may be onto something!

Hey Jan,

I finally came to the conclusion that my pond should have
had the wiring installed on the opposite side. Can you tell
me how I break this news to my DH?

--
Bonnie
NJ