Old 03-08-2008, 04:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
alan.holmes alan.holmes is offline

Default Squirrels - UK Supply Available For The Pot

"Granity" wrote in message

'JD[_6_ Wrote:
;807930']"Cuthbert Vesty" wrote in message
...-
We have approximately 150 skinned, cleaned & gutted squirrels in our
chest freezers ready for cooking, all they need is to be defrosted
and
cooked.

Cuthbert-

That is revolting, fancy eating a tree rat - or nything else with a
face.
Why would you want to keep 150 dead animals in a freezer?
You sound a touch disturbed. If you had mentioned vegetables
you had grown people might show more interest.

Most people keep dead animals in their freezer, those who don't are
known as "veggies"

If I was nearer I would certainly have some, squirrel paté is
delicious.

And how do you make squirrel paté, I do manage to kill the occassional
squirrel, but I have never felt there was sufficient meat on if for a meal.