Old 03-08-2008, 08:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Earthmaker compost bin good or gimmick?

In article , Granity
writes

Janet If you buy your gravel in 1 ton bags, they make good compost
bags. Just fill them up and put old carpet or something over them.

That's a good idea! I have two bags at the moment but all my pots are in
them to keep them in one place! Big pots in one little pots in the
other.
Someone has recommended the wiggly wigglers modular composter wooden bin
http://www.wigglywigglers.co.uk/shop...d=118&-session
=shopper:50B1D0D0139b430D5AXJFE10156E
as being long lasting etc. but it is expensive so I might find somewhere
to store the pots as all I need this new bin for is shreddings for the
moment.

--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph