Old 04-08-2008, 05:13 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Steve[_2_] Steve[_2_] is offline

Default Thanks to New York's Attorney General

Dusty wrote:
ABPO now seems to be a porn sight

Hot teen girls caught nude in tanning bed now how sick is that?

Well, that has happened before over the years.

My question is this: How on earth did Motzarella manage to let that
picture through while at the same time, not letting me see any orchid
pictures unless they were posted by a fellow Motzarella user? I checked
the headers and it appears that it arrived here via GigaNews.

Steve