Old 23-02-2003, 12:03 PM
Douglas Bolt

Default Orchids in the Kitchen window

Bob,

It is as "it is suppoed to be" for the Thumbnail Factory thumbnails program.
It does not display any text associated with the large images.
ThumbIndexPro program does label the larger images and I much prefer that
behavior. The /Snow page was made with PIP and both size images are
labeled. What you were seeing when your mouse hovered over Next in the
/Orchid-Kitchen page was the filename of the next image, should you click
Next.

As I mentioned to Wendy, I'm still looking for a thumbnail generating
program with all the features I want.

doug bolt
Visit: http://www.boltassociates.com

Bob Walsh wrote:
Douglas,

Maybe it's the way it is supposed to be.

I went to "Orchids in a Kitchen Window," page one, clicked on the top
right picture, and when the curser is placed over "next" the caption
at the bottom of the screen says your beautiful Dpts. is a gorgeous
Catasetum. I see now that it is telling what is to come, not what is
there, which is what I wanted to see.

Is there a way to have the description of what is showing in the
picture on the screen at the same time as your looking at it.

Bob

"Douglas Bolt" wrote in message
Bob,

No, I did not realize that. Thanks for pointing it out.

On which pages did you notice that fact? Are you referring to the
ALT=name, or do you mean that the labels under the thumbnails and
larger images are not correct?

doug bolt
Visit: http://www.boltassociates.com

Bob Walsh wrote:
Douglas,

Sharp pictures. I'm wondering if you are aware that on the slide
show the pictures don't match with the names at the bottom of the
screen.

Bob