Old 04-08-2008, 04:46 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Dusty Dusty is offline

Default Thanks to New York's Attorney General

"Jerry Hoffmeister" wrote in
:

New York's Attorney General

For those who havent't lost abpo

The New York's Attorney General has threatened to prosecute Verizon,
Sprint, AT&T and other nation wide Usernews group providers for carrying
alt.binaries.(anything) because someone might posibly post child porn on
one of them the result is that all the big providers dropped
alt.binaries blocking all alt.binaries groups. Using the New York's
Attorney General way of thinking it would be better suited to bulldoze
portions of New York to reduce possible crimes there.

As far as the porn here, the posters of this trash have software to
monitor usergroups and when postings to drop to a low level their
software kicks in and posts to those groups.

Here's hoping the New York's Attorney General dies a horrible death soon
so that I can get my japanese binarie groups back.