Old 06-08-2008, 03:44 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
JustTom JustTom is offline

Default Some pepper questions

On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 12:24:30 -0700, Billy
wrote:

So, I presume your funky shui thing doesn't include seed saving OR are
the beds 500' apart, or do you bag, or cage? Fertility and entropy
make purity difficult. Think I can get my funky shui aligned if I just
rotate the hill 45 degrees to the west and invert the slope.

Not Charlie, but I like to play...

I also have planted all of my peppers close enough to touch. They
seem to like companionship.

I tried a couple of years ago to bring my peppers in and overwinter
them, but a surprise frost kind of bit me a bit and I also forgot
about watering them for too long.

I'm going to give it a serious try this year, and also maybe try some
leaf node cuttings with the plastic bag trick (sorry, don;'t know the
official name for it).