Old 06-08-2008, 05:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening;,rec.gardens;,rec.gardens.edible
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Compost Making. Utterly Confused!!

In article ,
AZ Nomad wrote:

On Wed, 06 Aug 2008 11:03:41 -0500, Omelet wrote:
In article ,
se (JustTom) wrote:

On Fri, 01 Aug 2008 13:15:40 -0500, Omelet
wrote:

I have a compost bucket in the kitchen. Food leavings (other than corn
husks and cobs) never go in the kitchen trash. I don't like smelly trash
cans. The small container for food scraps is covered and emptied more
regularly.

Mine go thru the ultimate composters, chickens and pigs. Pity you
can't find them for $19.95 on late night tv.

Heh! I used to take that bucket out to the chicken yard when I had
poultry! City ordinances changed over time and made it inconvenient to
keep them any more.

No pigs allowed in the city limits.

No. Only in the drive through lines at fast food restaurants.

snicker And Wal-mart.
--
Peace! Om

- Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)