Old 06-08-2008, 01:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Tomato Puzzlement !

In article , p. pleater
writes

Another thing we've noticed is that the fruit have tougher skins,
particularly the smaller ones.

pp, in Notts.

That's what we were thinking about the tumbler ones or something similar
which we are growing as an experiment in a pot on the patio. They
thrived much better and have been cropping for three weeks yet my
sungold on the vegetable beds up the top of the garden have yet to get
very ripe.
We thought it was the variety but maybe I'll have another go next year
then as they certainly are earlier.

No sign of blight yet! Fingers crossed!
--
Janet Tweedy