Old 06-08-2008, 11:21 PM posted to aus.gardens
Jon[_5_] Jon[_5_] is offline

Default Hay fever. Whats the best way to attack it?

terryc wrote:
On Wed, 06 Aug 2008 15:00:28 +1000, Jon wrote:

Question Hayfever:::
I've just been in the garden and have an allergy to my garden.
Whats the best easy way to avoid it besides not going into the garden.
Its gets worse every year.
Skin itches, sneezing coughing and runny nose, when this happens.
I'm a tough bloke but this has got me wheezing and avoiding my husbandry
duties (in the garden that is)

Apart from the basic advice as to work out exactly what it is that sets
you off, you could invest in a serious two filter dust mask. (~$50).

Do they have a Darth Vader type mask.
I may as well look completely crazy....
I'm of to get some of those expensive clarentyne tabs.
You'd think the Misgovernment would subsidise those wouldn't you...