Old 07-08-2008, 06:08 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_5_] Billy[_5_] is offline

Default Seeking Book Recommendations on Wild Foods

In article ,
James Adams wrote:

Do any of you have recommendations for books on foraging and harvesting
wild foods? There are many available. I don't know where to start and
am on a very tight budget.

I hope this is not off topic, and if so, could you please direct me to
the proper group(s)?

Thank you.

Jimmy Adams

The Revolution will not be Microwaved
by Sandor Ellix Katz
http://www.amazon.com/Revolution-Wil...round/dp/19333
92118/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1218128128&sr= 1-1

From road kill gourmets to bread club members, the people you encounter
while reading Katz?s book have rejected the mass industrial food complex
that dominates North American food choices. Katz introduces us to people
who know there are choices and who are willing to act upon that
knowledge.

The book is an exhibition of choices and each chapter has a list
of resources. Check your local library.
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars