Old 07-08-2008, 05:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
JustTom JustTom is offline

Default Compost Making. Utterly Confused!!

On Wed, 06 Aug 2008 21:49:43 GMT, "debnchas"
wrote:

Composting obviously doesn't have to complex or difficult. That being said,
there is an excellent work on composting available on the web at:
http://www.soilandhealth.org/03sov/0.../03010200.html

Good stuff.

I just scored a copy of the original "Let it rot" in a homesteading
lot I bought last week but haven't had a chance to thumb thru it yet.

I need some help with a fairly large vermicomposting bin design to
process rabbitry waste, preserve the "liquid gold", and not kill my
back.

Anyone have any ideas?