Old 08-04-2003, 03:32 PM
Suja

Default foxgloves

Jessica wrote:

Anyone had any luck growing foxgloves and keeping them around for more then
a month? They grew all over my property last spring and were out of reach of
my watering hose. I took seeds and scattered them all over the place last
fall and even some in my flower beds. Any idea of what I can expect this
year?

My guess? A gazillion babies. I made that mistake last year, thinking
that they're so lovely that I don't want them to die out. Now, they've
sprouted up *everywhere*, even in places where I didn't seed them. I
have a huge job on hand, tidying up and moving them from where they are
to where I'd like them to be. They really are beautiful in bloom,
though.

Suja