Old 08-04-2003, 03:32 PM
BenignVanilla

Default The first toad. BOO HOO!!!!!!!

"Russ and Cathy" wrote in message
The other day i bought a 3 tiered cascading pond kit to add to my gardens.
Now not only does my husband have to wire to my 5by8ft new pond but also

this cascading pond that will be about 75 ft from the house. Boy, i sure

ask
alot of him.
The 3 tiered cascading pond is made up of three 19 gallon ponds. Any
suggestions about what to add to it? I know what i want around it ( i am
growing some ornamental grass and i want to also place a weeping mulberry
tree near it) but i dont know what i can do inside them since the ponds

are
only 19 gallons each.......... any ideas?
Cathy

snip

The SO and I looked at liners last night...Ouch, we're looking at $500.00 or
so...Then I need to rent a trencher to go 100 feet to the pond, and then I
am hiring an electrician to do a service setup...She is now starting to
doubt our new lake.

BV.