Old 08-08-2008, 01:31 AM posted to rec.gardens
Boron Elgar[_2_] Boron Elgar[_2_] is offline

Default Seeking Book Recommendations on Wild Foods

On Thu, 07 Aug 2008 15:53:51 -0400, Bill
wrote:

In article ,
Boron Elgar wrote:

And I'd never take anything near a roadside. But that's me.

snip delightful stories, advice and information.

Boron

Heavy metal contamination like lead.

And bits of asbestos that are still in some brakes, among other
contaminants.

Me too and I see joggers running along the highway and think the same.

Fer sure. Who'd want wild foods contaminated with jogger?

Paranoid Bill who is trying to remember the last gas additive that hurt
the water table.

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Not too different up here in northern NJ...I do get great sun on the
deck, though.

Boron