Old 08-08-2008, 06:49 AM posted to sci.bio.botany,sci.agriculture
[email protected] plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com is offline

Default some type of caterpillar silk chokecherry question; How I come tolove chokecherry

Several days ago I wrote:

However I have a question about picking chokecherry. Maybe someone knows
what this is. The chokecherry come in what I call "drupes of fruit". And
I noticed on some drupes as if a whitish appearance, sort of like a
spider type webbing. Maybe it is some worm type webbing. It seems to
cover an entire drupe of chokecherries.

So what is this whitish film on chokecherries? Anyone know?

Picking some chokecherries today I took a closer examination of the
problem
and it is some sort of caterpillar silk. Maybe those tent caterpillars
for I noticed
some a distance away.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium