Old 08-08-2008, 05:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Compost Making. Utterly Confused!!

In article ,
se (JustTom) wrote:

On Thu, 07 Aug 2008 20:56:49 -0500, Omelet
wrote:

Are there any vermiculture lists? I've not looked. My back yard is
full of red worms so I've never had to box or buy them.

Not that I could find on usenet, but found a few on yahoo groups.

Wow. I checked Giganews listings, and there is nothing specific for that.

I like Yahoo groups. I'm subbed to a few lists there.
--
Peace! Om

- Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)