Old 08-08-2008, 08:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
[email protected] pakrat@usenet.pr.neotoma.org is offline

Default Thanks to New York's Attorney General

On Wed, 06 Aug 2008 05:03:46 GMT in BIO-Dex Consulting wrote:
Linux... I meant Linux... ooops

that would be me, and I'm a former newadmin to boot.

Reply to the email address in the From: line, unless you use gmail.
They are presently 100% blocked as they were the source of 95%
of the spam I've been receiving.

Also talk with Ray Banana of Motzarella.org. He uses *BSD, but he
does have a registration and auth mechanism setup.

Yours Sincerely

Kye Tanson
---
BIO-Dex Consulting

"BIO-Dex Consulting" wrote in message
We have the server running and functional, but we have run into an issue
with authentication.

Hopefully we will figure out how to get around it soon unless there is a
Linus Guru on the list somewhere who wants to offer some assistance....

Yours Sincerely

Kye Tanson
---
BIO-Dex Consulting

"Ray B" wrote in message
I'm waiting to see what Kye is up to before I commit to a pay-as-you-go
service. (I'm sure that what he's doing can be such a pain, I wouldn't
blame him if he decided not to go through with his "private server")

"Steve" wrote in message

I have Time Warner Cable and they dropped newsgroups completely, not
just the binary groups. I'm sure there are people out there that don't
realize they can find other news servers to use when their ISP stops
providing newsgroups.

Steve

K Barrett wrote:
Even text traffic at the mystery site has reduced.

K Barrett

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Odd Steve? I just got to thinking that how come my other binary news
groups are still
working as usual? Something strange going on no?
Cheers Wendy
"Steve" wrote in message
Dusty wrote:
ABPO now seems to be a porn sight

Hot teen girls caught nude in tanning bed now how sick is that?
Well, that has happened before over the years.

My question is this: How on earth did Motzarella manage to let that
picture through while at the same time, not letting me see any orchid
pictures unless they were posted by a fellow Motzarella user? I
checked the headers and it appears that it arrived here via GigaNews.

Steve

--
Chris Dukes
"Let all the babies be born. Then let us drown those we do not like."