Old 09-08-2008, 02:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mogga mogga is offline

Default garden and house valuation

On Sat, 9 Aug 2008 09:26:33 +0100, "Kate Morgan"
wrote:

I put garden first in the subject as I am wondering if the garden plays much
of a part when a house is being valued, any one know ?

kate
Gloucestershire

EA and valuers have to look at recent sales - it's probably about the
size as the quality - until it comes to actaully getting a sale and
then it's about how it suits the buyers. If you've got a family garden
on a family house then that's great but not a tiny paved place with 5
bedrooms.
--
http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk
http://www.holidayunder100.co.uk