Old 09-08-2008, 05:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default garden and house valuation

Bob Hobden writes
On a similar topic, if I travel on a train it amazes me how many
largish back gardens are wilderness and dumping grounds. Why buy a
house with a decent sized garden if you're a lazy sod?

Because you can never get everything you want. So if the house is the
right size, it's on a quiet road, near to good schools, it's got its
garage and parking for 3 cars, its en-suite bathroom, house bathroom and
downstairs toilet, and everything else on the wish list, you'll put up
with the fact that it's got a "difficult to maintain" garden.

--
Kay