Old 09-08-2008, 04:23 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
BIO-Dex Consulting BIO-Dex Consulting is offline

Default Rollcall

THere is the users thing but I have always liked to see who is out there and
where they get the group from.

THe server load is not that big a drama (assuming that I can ever get it
working) as once it is working I will be transferring it all into the same
Data Center as I have my other servers in.

Yours Sincerely

Kye Tanson
---
BIO-Dex Consulting
www.biodex.com.au

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Kye, the thought just occurred to me that you may want to try posting on
rec.gardens.orchids, as most of
our group still text post there.
Cheers Wendy

"BIO-Dex Consulting" wrote in message
Well it has been a while since I did one of these.

Who have we got left out there and what country/ISP are you using to
access this group???

Yours Sincerely

Kye Tanson
---