Old 09-08-2008, 11:54 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
BB[_3_] BB[_3_] is offline

Default Good Summer Successes

~ jan wrote in
:

How about some success stories? ~ jan
------------

Okey dokey!

Today was the day that my Anchor Worm treatment was finally over.
Dimilin seems to have completely cured the infestation!

The gold fish are all turning colors. Got one that looks like
lemon sherbet and another that still has a black spot on his back.
Think we're gonna call that last one Spot. Another goldfish is
the brighest red orange gold fish I've seen for a while, too. He's
purty.

Have one of the two oldest fishes finally getting a little less
timid with the new fish and the larger pond. I've taken to finger-
feeding the fish at times. (Dip finger in some water, into the
flake food, then back into the water slowly.) Little fish nibbles
make me laugh. But the big silver fishie... Well, it's a good
thing he doesn't have teeth.

Lilies are blooming; I still like the plain white the best.
(Though, I think I'm gonna forget about WH from here out; they just
don't seem to be doing very well. Maybe with some roots in some
mud....)

That's all from the Foothills.... Back to you, Jan...

~~Bryan

* Can't see the Forest | Bryan B. *
* Through the Spam? | Reply if you want. E-mail *
* Take it out! | address changes frequently *
* (Damn Viruses!) | to foil spambots. *