Old 10-08-2008, 06:01 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_5_] Billy[_5_] is offline

Default Can I freeze tomatoes until I have enough to can a batch?

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

In article ,
"Steve Young" bowtieATbrightdslDOTnet wrote:

"Billy" wrote

I thought catsup was only for people who didn't like food ;O)

wot!? fries or a burger without it?

Hard boiled eggs. ;-d

Your heartless ;o), mustard or aioli would be much better :-)

Actually, Bragg's Liquid Aminos are good on HB eggs...
I'll have to google for Aioli.

I'm not a mustard fan like mom was.

Good mustard is like horse radish. It should make your eyes water
and you should feel the heat in your nose.

googles for Aioli

To heck with that!

PESTO!!!

Pesto pasta rocks, no argument here)

But what about store bought cooked vs. homegrown cooked. I can't
remember a difference like I can fresh. Can You?
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars