Old 10-08-2008, 06:49 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Can I freeze tomatoes until I have enough to can a batch?

In article
,
Billy wrote:

I'm not a mustard fan like mom was.

Good mustard is like horse radish. It should make your eyes water
and you should feel the heat in your nose.

I'm not a horseradish fan either. Mom was.
I avoid Wasabi too. ;-)

googles for Aioli

To heck with that!

PESTO!!!

Pesto pasta rocks, no argument here)

But what about store bought cooked vs. homegrown cooked. I can't
remember a difference like I can fresh. Can You?
--

Billy

lol Ever made pesto using fresh basil etc.? ;-d
--
Peace! Om

- Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)