Old 10-08-2008, 02:49 PM posted to aus.gardens
YMC YMC is offline

Default Hay fever. Whats the best way to attack it?

"Norm" wrote in message news:f17c52d5-cdf7-48cf-982c-
I am just slightly troubled by you mentioning "wheezing". If you are
wheezing you might have some sort of allergic asthma (although all
that wheezes is not asthma). If you are wheezing it might be an idea
for you to have a doctor check you. Even mild asthma can suddenly
escalate if you have a big exposure to whatever you are allergic to.

Good luck with it.

Yeah, best see a good GP about that. A cousin of mine died a few years ago
(he was 38) when he got hit with an asthama attack.

He was fit and strong. So sad.

For me, I rely on rhinocord nasal spray- my GP presribed it. Works pretty
effectively. The other stuff sometimes doesn't work.

And yes, swimming helps to clear the sinus too.