Old 10-08-2008, 02:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Therefore Therefore is offline

Default James Martin tv prog.

Hello ,
I believe this is a repeat but nevertheless , great fun the cooking and the
growing.

......................Leslie

"Chris H" wrote in message
Martin wrote:
On Sat, 9 Aug 2008 14:23:56 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France
wrote:

On Aug 9, 6:07 pm, Janet wrote:
There's a tc series today on uktvgardens. Features a new series I
think with James Martin endeaviuring to grow his own food. Has a
superb cold frame and greenhouse!!
(posting in case anyone else is interested. I caught it by chnace)
Janet

Dash, I don't get that here in France, I lub James Martin's food.

Duh not this James Martin? http://www.jamesmartin.com/about/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/chef_biogs...l#james_martin

That James Martin.

--
Chris H,
He's predictable, but that's to be expected.