Old 10-08-2008, 07:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default James Martin tv prog.

In article 2a810b39-f530-412e-aa5f-
,
says...
On Aug 10, 11:29*am, Martin wrote:
On Sun, 10 Aug 2008 03:14:04 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France

wrote:
On Aug 10, 10:16*am, Martin wrote:
On Sat, 9 Aug 2008 14:23:56 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France

wrote:
On Aug 9, 6:07*pm, Janet wrote:
There's a tc series today on uktvgardens. Features a new series I
think with James Martin endeaviuring to grow his own food. Has a
superb cold frame and greenhouse!!
(posting in case anyone else is interested. I caught it by chnace)
Janet

Dash, I don't get that here in France, I lub James Martin's food.

Duh not this James Martin?

http://www.jamesmartin.com/about/

--

Martin

Martin!!!!! * You are doing it again, confusing me!!!!!

In my mind the famous James Martin is the one I provided a link to.
Look at the books he has writtenhttp://www.jamesmartin.com/about/books_written.cfm

I'd never heard of the one you and I can't watch on uktvgardens.
--

Martin

I've heard of both!!!! James Martin, the chef, is on t.v. on Saturday
mornings, BB2, take a look, he is brilliant, I watch him as I wake up!

Judith

Thats terribly unromantic!
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall