Old 10-08-2008, 07:23 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Sue Erickson Sue Erickson is offline

Default Rollcall

On Sat, 09 Aug 2008 14:42:23 GMT, "BIO-Dex Consulting"
wrote:

Well it has been a while since I did one of these.

Who have we got left out there and what country/ISP are you using to access
this group???

Yours Sincerely

Kye Tanson
---
BIO-Dex Consulting
www.biodex.com.au

SuE & John Erickson
Denver - Our ISP is Qwest, but we read via GigaNews.
Good to hear from so many lurkers as well as the old hands.
And it is disgusting that since the 'como-izing of so many ISP's we
are now seeing more trash posts. My kill filters are finally working.
Since they BRAG so much you would think the ISP's could use a kill
filter to get rid of the stuff with out killing the cow as well.

SuE
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/orchids