Old 11-08-2008, 05:17 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Can I freeze tomatoes until I have enough to can a batch?

In article
,
Billy wrote:

lol Ever made pesto using fresh basil etc.? ;-d

Shirley, you're kidding. It's best if you can make it with just the
flowers. Just as good is pesto made the same way but with cilantro.
Hmmmmmmm, hmm, hmm.
--

Billy

Oh gag! Sorry, but I detest Cilantro! I have the genetics that make it
taste like soap chips.

That comes up a lot on the cooking lists. :-)

And don't call me shirley! lol
--
Peace! Om

- Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)