Old 11-08-2008, 01:48 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
kathy[_3_] kathy[_3_] is offline

Default Delurk, background, first questions

Doesn't now, but did.
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...enlake19m.html
(remember our kid days were a loooooong time ago!)

Went by it last week whilst going to see eldest son's new apt.
On a street with bars, what more could a bunch of 20 somethings
want??
Nice area, strange intersections, six roads coming into a six
way stop of something like that, I was too terrified to really
notice and the kids had to tell me when it was okay to go.
I soooooo dislike city driving.

k :-)