Old 11-08-2008, 11:38 PM
Plantaganet Plantaganet is offline
Registered User

Location: Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
Hello, my wife and I just started a compost heap outside.
Can we add seeds to the green portion - such as avacado pits, cherry
pits, etc ?

-Thanks
Why not? All the more the merrier. When my wife and I bought our house four years ago, the previous owners left us their compost heap. They must have composted many tomatoes as we now have tomato plants growing all round the garden. Unfortunately none of them have flowered this year, so we won't have any tomatoes of our own.

P.