Old 12-08-2008, 02:18 AM
wibble wibble is offline
Registered User

Red face Perhaps the time has come ........

My pond has been pretty clean for many a year - but this year the water quality is looking decidedly murky, and whilst in the past I have done partial water changes, I think this year I am going to clean out 90% of the water and debris. I plan to put my koi in a temporary pond whilst I sort it all out. Anyone done this - any tips/tricks or concerns I should consider before I start. I also plan to give the filtration system a good purge as well.