Old 11-08-2008, 11:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Steve[_2_] Steve[_2_] is offline

Default Rollcall

Ah

K Barrett wrote:
That's because I'm hot!

K Barrett

"Ray B" wrote in message
Hers, yes.

"Steve" wrote in message
BIO-Dex Consulting wrote:
Well it has been a while since I did one of these.

Who have we got left out there and what country/ISP are you using to
access this group???

Steve in the Adirondacks (USA) using Motzarella since soon after Time
Warner stopped offering ALL newsgroups.
I was getting pictures only from other people posting from Motzarella but
now, I'm getting all of Kathy's pictures that she posts from Comcast.
(Are other Motzarella users getting outside pictures too??)