Old 12-08-2008, 02:03 AM posted to rec.gardens
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default Cherry tree

Blow yourself.

I give basic lucid instructions that if followed will give the person a
healthier tree. Its a shame that you look at it as you do. You really are
STUPID! I will not even consider not providing this sound information to
people. You are not a tree person. Tree people should be the ones
answering the questions. Not people like you.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"symplastless" wrote:

Ivan

Good question. Don't have the answer however . . .

Can't you wait until you have an answer before torturing us with
your silly, self-aggrandizing, cut-and-paste routine?
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars