Old 12-08-2008, 03:59 AM posted to rec.gardens
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default Cherry tree

"Jangchub" wrote in message
On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 21:03:51 -0400, "symplastless"
wrote:

Blow yourself.

I give basic lucid instructions that if followed will give the person a
healthier tree. Its a shame that you look at it as you do. You really
are
STUPID! I will not even consider not providing this sound information to
people. You are not a tree person. Tree people should be the ones
answering the questions. Not people like you.

Unfortunately, you did not answer the question which was about a pink
blossomed cherry tree. Shed some light on the actual question and
you'd be providing tree information with the question in mind. How do
you know the person asking the question doesn't know how to
plant...bla, bla, bla? Mulch, bla, bla, bla...

Because these are issues that will dictate the health of the persons tree or
trees. You are not providing this information. So I , the person with a
background in tree biology will continue to provide this information. I am
not selling anything except CAMB GUARDS. I am not a product pusher. If you
do not like that, which it appears you do not, oh well then. I am not
changing.

Most people are not doing it. Just look.

--
Many tree problems are associated with the following: They are Case
Sensitive.

Unhealthy Trees from the Nursery / Improper Planting
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20..._planting.html

Improper Mulching -
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/M/mulch.html

Improper Pruning
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/tree_pruning

Improper Fertilization (See A Touch of Chemistry)
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/CHEM.html

Tree Farming and Related Problems
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/SOUND/

Troubles in the Rhizosphere
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/RHIZO.html

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Tree Biologist
www.treedictionary.com
that we are not the boss.
Some people will buy products they do not understand and not buy books that
will give them understanding.