Old 12-08-2008, 05:36 AM posted to rec.gardens
David Hare-Scott David Hare-Scott is offline

Default Cherry tree

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..
Blow yourself.

I give basic lucid instructions that if followed will give the person a
healthier tree.

You insert your self-advertising into every thread regardless of relevance.
Regardless of the value of your schtick it is NOT RELEVANT in this case and
many others.

Its a shame that you look at it as you do. You really are
STUPID! I will not even consider not providing this sound information to
people. You are not a tree person. Tree people should be the ones
answering the questions. Not people like you.

If you don't know the answer why not just shut up and leave it to somebody who
does.

I've got it! Just shout 42! No matter what the question shout 42. Whether
it's beans or box elders, cherries or chuck steak the answer is 42!

David