Old 12-08-2008, 05:44 AM posted to rec.gardens
paghat[_2_] paghat[_2_] is offline

Default Cherry tree

In article , Jangchub
wrote:

On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 22:59:21 -0400, "symplastless"
wrote:

Because these are issues that will dictate the health of the persons tree or
trees. You are not providing this information. So I , the person with a
background in tree biology

Liar. People have been asking for you educational credentials for years.
You have none. You can't redefine selling firewood as a "background in
biology" without looking like a complete nutter.

will continue to provide this information. I am
not selling anything except CAMB GUARDS. I am not a product pusher. If you
do not like that, which it appears you do not, oh well then. I am not
changing.

By which is meant "not learning."

Most people are not doing it. Just look.

Most people are not doing what? Not responding to you? Most people
have you filtered out. I didn't say you were trying to sell anything.
That was Pags. Get your people straight.

What? What? One of the most die-hard spammers on UseNet deying his spam is
to SELL stuff? He pretends to be a "tree biologist" without any , puts up
a big website of pretending, and it's just for his deluded ego?

Sorry, no, it's more than that. He's trying to get lawnmowing jobs. The
website offers the services of himself and his son services in tending
yards (gods I hope it's an imaginary son just like his imaginary
credentials as biologist). He calls his purchasable services "professional
tree care" hee hee and "consulting services" har hee "soil therapy"
BWAhahaha hauling and sweeping up leaves (now that I believe he might be
able to do, if the truck hasn't been reposessed already) and he'll even
put on Eco-Art parties at your house (I imagine deformed bears made with a
cheap electric chainsaw on some fireplace rounds), parties for children
("Tree Biologist" same as "Party Clown") and all sorts of "let me in your
house!" and "trust me with your yard!" services.

Now I'm sure no one ever hired him who wasn't a close relative like maybe
his mom, but there's no question that all the spamming he does is Hope
Springs Eternal for the lawn work and amateur pruning. He also claims to
sell firewood by the cord -- so you know what he's REALLY doing with
trees!

He has in the past also tried to sell "Tree Biology CDs" and books.
Spammed them right here, and spammed every gardening bulletin board he
could find all over the web. I guess those finally got too mildewy in the
basement and he had to stop trying to trick people into sending him money
for 'em. No one ever did I'm pretty sure. Being a FAILED vendor doesn't
stop all the ads for his websites from being spam!

But he's onto something truthful when he says he'll "never change." Change
requires learning, flexibility, intelligence. I must've seen him called
"ignorant and annoying" by a chap who really was knowledgeable about
forestry way back in 1997, and it's absolutely true, he hasn't changed one
whit! If only he posted more than spam links he might've become "the
Palmjob of garden newsgroups" if you happen to know Palmjob's fame for
crackpot posts, but spamming only gets him a reputation as "ignorant and
annoying" rather than one of the really great web loonies, so symptomless
failed even at his opportunity for laudible cracklpotism. Insufficient
Personality Disorder is about it.

What is your background? Which university have you graduated from? I
came out of SUNY Farmingdale. What's your source of education which
makes you an expert? Certainly not the cut and pasting you do here.

Long ago he had his full background posted at his website. It amounted to
a couple of weekend workshops, really! And as the instructor was dead, who
could prove even that?

-paghat the ratgirl
--
visit my temperate gardening website: