Old 12-08-2008, 03:18 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
brian mitchell brian mitchell is offline

Default sweet pepper questions

I have four sweet pepper plants in the greenhouse which are only now
coming into flower. I wonder if I should do anything to try to make sure
I get a few peppers (are they called fruit?), it being so late in a dull
season? Should I limit the number of flowers? Should side shoots be
removed as with tomatoes? And are these self-fertile or do they need
assistance? Any other tips or instructions?

Brian Mitchell